Wednesday 13 February 2008

Aveiro - Porto

As I'm booking my ticket to Porto a colleague comes over to help the girl serving me. He strokes her shoulder and then leans in disturbingly. Its not the first time I've seen this.
On the way to Lisbon from Faro the conductor's behaviour towards the waitress in the dining car, if replicated in Britain, would cause the train to grind to a halt under the weight of sexual harrassment suits. Today, a delivery man persistently wolf whistles a girl in tight jeans for several minutes, long after she'd turned a corner and walked away. Even Nuno loudly declared, so the object of his affection could hear "That's why I like God and Jesus Christ, because they made beautiful things like that".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home