Monday 18 February 2008

Bordeaux - La Rochelle

Both the guys beside me are reading, one the sports paper, the other a gory looking Japanese comic. Walking through the train I can't see anyone but just before I reach the last carriage a head pops out of one of the compartments and calls out the wrong name. I turn and it retreats hurridly, followed by a flurry of giggles. I glance at the last carriage but this compartment seems the best bet for talkative types. It turns out to be a group of French teenagers, again returning from a school trip, this time to A Coruna. When I ask what was best about Spain one girl blurts out "The beach!" then admonishes herself "That's too easy, I must say something more interesting for the BBC".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home